School(Institutions/ Country): Uni. of Edinburgh | UK
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Bursary for full-time or part-time postgraduatestudy in English Language.
Deadline: 31st July 2013
Funded by: Uni. of Edinburgh
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for UK students.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship covers: This bursary of £1,500 is awarded annually.
‣ This bursary of £1,500 is awarded annually for full-time or part-time postgraduate study in English Language.
To be considered for Uni. of Edinburgh Bursary for Postgraduate Students.
‣ Candidates must give evidence of reasonable attempts to obtain alternative funding through the Arts and Humanities Research Council, the University of Edinburgh’s Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship or equivalent bodies and schemes.
‣ Preference will be given to applicants for the MSC programme and graduates of the University.
Eligibility criteria: Selectors reserve the right to invoke the criterion of academic merit.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post using the address:
Scholarships and Student Funding Services
The Uni. of Edinburgh , Old College ,South Bridge Edinburgh, EH8 9YL Work: +44 (0)131 651 4070 Fax: +44 (0)131 651 4066; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
‣ Interested applicants should download and complete the form below. Completed applications should be submitted to Scholarships and Student Funding Services at the address below.
‣ A Selection Committee chaired by the Head of English Language meets in early August. The winner is announced mid August 2013.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 31st July 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like