University of East London International Scholarships are targeted for students from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Burundi, Somalia. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):University of East London | UK
Level:Masters (MS) Degree
Funded By: University of East London
Deadline: 1 July 2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): University of East London International Scholarships are targeted for students from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Burundi, Somalia.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Only one scholarship is awarded.
‣ Scholarship Covers: The Scholarship will include the following:
‣ The University of East London International Scholarships in association with International Students House (ISH) is a combined tuition fee, residential and maintenance scholarship offered to an international student from selected developing countries who intends to make a positive contribution to the development of their home country as result of completing the MSc NGO and Development Management Programme, who would otherwise be unable to pursue the Programme for financial reasons.
To be eligible for the University of East London International Scholarships, applicants must:
‣ First apply online for the MSc NGO and Development programme. The application will be assessed and if you are successful, the International admissions office will send you an International offer letter at UEL
‣ Hold a high 2.1 (Second Class Upper) qualification with a 67%+ overall percentage or equivalent
‣ Have a minimum two years’ work experience for an NGO
‣ Be a national of one of the following countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Burundi, Somalia
‣ Intend to return to your home country on completion of the course in order to put your studies into practice
‣ Be able to demonstrate that you would otherwise be unable to pursue the course for financial reasons
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Applicants must have obtained an offer for the MSc NGO and Development Management Programme before applying for this scholarship.
‣ The deadline for scholarship applications is 1 July 2013.
Any applications for Programme received after 7th June 2013 will not be considered for the scholarship.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like