University of Duisburg-Essen offers ARUS International Doctoral Program in Germany. International doctoral candidates can apply for this scholarship. Full details:
‣ Scholarship Duration: ARUS is a demanding three-year research program of high academic quality and offers candidates a variety of academic advising and support opportunities. Selected foreign doctoral students receive a stipend of € 1,000.00 / month granted over three to four years.
‣ Scholarship Covers: ARUS and the DAAD award two scholarships (1000 € per month for two years, option for extension) for dissertations (in English or German) to be written by a foreign student (students from emerging nations are preferred) in the field of urban studies.
‣ Training for reflection competent experts for the sustainable development of urban space with career opportunities in science and practice.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Duisburg-Essen | Germany
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): Advanced Research in Urban Systems (ARUS). Placing great emphasis on trans-departmental collaboration and interdisciplinary research on crucial issues in urban studies.
Funded By: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
Deadline: April 30, 2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Graduates Students from Germany and abroad.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Two scholarships are awarded.
‣ The scientific study of the graduates will enable ARUS identify in prominent positions with responsibility complex urban problems, to describe, to analyze, to find solutions and to accompany their successful implementation competent.
University of Duisburg-Essen offers ARUS International Doctoral Program in Germany. International doctoral candidates can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is provided for Advanced Research
‣ The program is ARUS Aimed at graduates with backgrounds in the social sciences, humanities, education, engineering, or urban planning.
‣ Graduates from Germany and abroad (or Comparable Masters degree, with above-average final marks) can apply.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ By submitting the application, applicants are applying for a scholarship automatically. If they are among the best candidates / inside, then they will receive a scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 30 April 2013.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like