University of Cambridge Africa Regional Bursary for Students of Africa. University of Cambridge offers Bursary for African students to pursue MBA programme. A bursary worth up to £18,000 will be awarded to a successful African candidate. Applications are open until 10th January 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Cambridge | UK
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for studying MBA program at University of Cambridge in UK.
Deadline: 10th January 2014
Funded By: University of Cambridge, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Cambridge Africa Regional Bursary is targeted for Students of Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt,
Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe).
‣ Award No: A bursary will be offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: Cambridge Judge Business School will offer a bursary worth up to £18,000 for a successful African candidate to the Cambridge MBA programme.
‣ Cambridge Judge Business School will offer a bursary worth up to £18,000 for a successful African candidate to the Cambridge MBA programme.
‣ The School believes that Africa will be an increasingly important region, both economically and politically and is committed to developing the African talent pool.
‣ We are offering a bursary of up to £18,000 for a successful African candidate to the Cambridge MBA.
Have what it takes University of Cambridge Africa Regional Bursary?
‣ The applicant must be an African national. -Must meet the usual requirements for the Cambridge MBA.
‣ Candidates should apply for admission to the Cambridge MBA in the normal way.
‣ Scholarship Applications are open until 10th January 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Africa, Bursary, Business Adminstration, MBA, SOUTH AFRICA, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, UK, University of Cambridge, Zambia, Zimbabwe