University of Bristol is offering ten international scholarships for new international students for 2013 entry. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Uni of Bristol | UK
Level : Undergraduate and Master’s Degree
Field(s): courses given at the university at undergraduate and master's level.
Deadline: 14 June 2013.
Funded By: University of Bristol.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is targeted for Open for International Students
‣Award No: Ten scholarships are offered for 2013 entry.
‣ Scholarship Duration:Scholarships are offered for the whole duration of programme.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students for 2013 entry. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years. -Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Master’s students for 2013 entry.
‣ The Uni of Bristol is delighted to announce ten international office scholarships for new international students.
Candidates must meet the following requirement to avail Uni of Bristol International Office Scholarships
‣ All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
‣ All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the Uni of Bristol.
‣ Applicants may be from any discipline.
‣ Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3000 are not eligible to apply.
‣ Current Uni of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All applicants must apply online.
‣ Applicants are required to submit a short personal statement of up to 350 words outlining why they feel they should be awarded a Uni of Bristol International Office Scholarship. Applicants may like to include information on their academic/ personal achievements and their career goals.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 14 June 2013.
‣ Results will be communicated to successful applicants by Friday 28 June 2013.
You may also like