University of Bradford Scholarships are offered in any full-time Master’s Programme (except MBA). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Bradford | UK
Field(s): Any full-time Master’s Programme (except MBA) offered at University of Bradford
Funded By: University of Bradford
Deadline: 10 June 2013 (annual); Course starts September 2013
Beneficiaries( Target Group): University of Bradford Scholarships are targeted to Students from the following list of countries are invited to apply for these scholarships. However in extreme circumstances applications from students from other countries will be considered by the panel.
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Lebanon,Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Pakistan, Russia (North Caucasus), Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tanzania, United Republic of Timor-Leste, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: not specified
‣ Scholarship Covers: Full tuition fees and accommodation in The Green will be covered plus £2000 per annum living costs to be paid in October. Each scholarship is worth approximately £20,000.
‣ The University of Bradford Countries in Crisis Scholarships are intended to aid students in financial hardship due to the fact that they are domiciled in a country that is in crisis as a result of the political situation, war, natural disaster etc.
To be eligible for University of Bradford Scholarships, students must be :
‣ enrolled in a full-time Master’s programme (not MBA) and be self-funded.
‣ studying based at the University of Bradford i.e. distance learning students are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Please do not apply for this scholarship until you’ve been offered a place to study at the University of Bradford.
‣ Only admitted students are eligible for the scholarships. You need to provide a copy of your offer letter with your scholarship application. Deadline for scholarship applications is 10 June 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like