University of Birmingham Scholarships are offered for International Students. A call for 2013/14 academic year applications are announce. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Uni. of Birmingham | UK
Level: Masters (MSc) Degree
Field(s): The scholarship supports Masters degree programmes offered at the University.
Deadline: 31 May 2013 (annual)
Funded by: University of Birmingham
Beneficiaries( Target Group): University of Birmingham Scholarships are open for Students from all countries outside the EU.
Benefits(Value/ Inclusions): The Uni. of Birmingham is offering International Postgraduate Scholarships worth £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees for a one year masters course. These awards are for tuition fees only and cannot be used for maintenance/living costs.
‣ No. of Awards: In 2013/14, the Uni. of Birmingham is offering 18 International Postgraduate Scholarships
‣ The University of Birmingham is offering individual scholarships for international candidates commencing a one year Masters programme in 2013.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail University of Birmingham Scholarships.
‣ must have an excellent academic background. Due to the level of competition for these scholarships, only applicants with a 1st class bachelors degree will be considered.
‣ must also demonstrate excellence in an area of their life. This might be outstanding academic achievement, exceptional achievement in extra curricular activities (such as sport, music, managing events or societies) or significant achievement gained either in their working life or through volunteering and service to others.
‣ must also outline the contribution they will make to the Uni. of Birmingham as a student and what they expect to gain from studying here.
In order to apply candidates must:
‣ be overseas for fee purposes - have applied for a one year full time masters course and have been issued with a student id number - not be in receipt of a full fee scholarship from any other source - have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK
Scholarship Application Method
‣ You must have made an application to study at the Uni. of Birmingham and have been admitted before submitting a scholarship application.
‣ The scholarship application form will be sent automatically to students who have received an offer of admission on an eligible course for the 2013/14 academic year.
‣ The scholarship application deadline is 31 May 2013. To apply, candidates must follow the instructions indicated at this page.
‣ It is important to read the scholarship guidelines and visit the official website (links found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like