University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarships in New Zealand, and applications are submitted till 1st November . Applications are invited for senior health research scholarships available for domestic as well as international students to study at University of Auckland. Up to three Scholarships shall be awarded annually. Each Scholarship will provide a tax-free stipend of up to $40,000 per annum plus compulsory tuition fees and international student health insurance, for up to 36 months. Part-time students shall be paid pro-rata for up to 72 months. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | New Zealand
Level: doctoral programme
Field(s): health related area.
Deadline: 1st November
Funded By: University of Auckland, New Zealand
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarships are targeted for domestic as well as international applicants can apply for these research scholarships.
‣ Award No: Up to three scholarships shall be awarded annually.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarship will provide support for up to 36 months of study and payments will commence from the doctoral registration date or the date nominated by the Faculty and approved by the Scholarships Sub-Committee (whichever is the later date). A further six months scholarships funding, subject to Scholarship Sub-Committee approval, may be available. These durations shall be prorated for part-time scholarship awardees.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each Scholarship will provide a tax-free stipend of up to $40,000 per annum plus compulsory tuition fees and international student health insurance, for up to 36 months. Part-time students shall be paid pro-rata for up to 72 months.
‣ The main purpose of the Scholarships is to provide financial support so that health professionals can return to the University to study for a doctorate in a health-related area.
‣ The scholarships may also be available to domestic students for whom socially compelling reasons make part-time enrolment preferable.
‣ Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for registration for a doctorate as described in the statutes of the University and will need to have an appropriate research programme in a health-related area and provide evidence that it has been accepted by the proposed supervisor and the Head of the Department in which the research is to be carried out.
Selection Criteria for University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarships
‣ The basis of selection will be academic merit, the proposed area of research, and the ability of the University to provide adequate supervision and access to resources.
‣ Applicants will be notified approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted online using this Online Application form
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st November.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.