University of Auckland Masters Scholarships for internationals and applications are open until 1 June 2014. University of Auckland is offering one or more masters scholarships for African students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Auckland | New Zealand
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of Management, International Business or Professional Accounting degree in the Graduate School of Management at the University of Auckland Business School.
Deadline: 1 June 2014.
Funded By: University of Auckland, New Zealand
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):University of Auckland Masters Scholarships are targeted for students of Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde,
Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt,Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
‣ Award No: 1 or more masters scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These masters scholarships are offered for up to one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship will be of the value of up to $30,000.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
‣ The University of Auckland Masters Scholarships were established in 2013 and are funded by the Graduate School of Management.
‣ The main purpose of the Scholarships is to support international students who are citizens of a country in Africa to up-skill and launch a business career by completing a Master of Management, Master of International Business or Master of Professional Accounting degree in the Graduate School of Management at the University of Auckland Business School.
Have what it takes to avail University of Auckland Masters Scholarships?
‣ The recipient must maintain a GPA of 5.00 (equivalent to a B average) in each quarter of study.
‣ The Scholarships are tenable by international students who are citizens of a country in Africa.
‣ To take up and be paid the Scholarship the recipient must be enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time study in a Master of Management, Master of International Business or Master of Professional Accounting degree in the School of . The take up of a Scholarship may be deferred for up to one intake.
‣ The basis of selection will be academic merit and a written statement. Preference may be given to students not receiving other financial assistance.
‣ Applicants will be notified by approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 June 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...