University of Auckland Business School, Graduate School of Management is providing master’s scholarships in New Zealand. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Uni of Auckland Business School | New Zealand
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Master of Management, International Business or Professional Accounting offered by Graduate School of Management
Deadline: December 1, 2013.
Funded By: Graduate School of Management at The University of Auckland Business School.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for students of the USA and Canada .
‣ Award No: One or more scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration:Scholarships are offered for up to 1 year.
‣ Scholarship covers:The scholarships will provide up to $30,000.
‣ The Scholarships were established in 2013 and are funded by the Graduate School of Management.
‣ The main purpose of the Scholarships is to support international students who are citizens of the United States of America or Canada to up-skill and launch a business career by completing a Master of Management, Master of International Business or Master of Professional Accounting degree in the Graduate School of Management at The University of Auckland Business School.
‣ To take up and be paid the Scholarship the recipient must be enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time study in a Master of Management, Master of International Business or Master of Professional Accounting degree in the School of Graduate Management at The Uni of Auckland Business School.
‣ Are citizens of the United States of America or Canada;
‣ To continue to hold the Scholarship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 5.00 (equivalent to a B average) in each quarter of study
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and a written statement.
Notification: Approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online here now
‣ Scholarship Applications are Due by 01 December 2013.
It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Canada, Master's, New Zealand, scholarships, USA