University of Amsterdam scholarships are offered for International Students in Netherlands. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Amsterdam | Netherlands
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Green Life Sciences and Gravitation Astroparticle Physics
Funded By: University of Amsterdam
Deadline: June 1,2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): University of Amsterdam scholarships are Open for International Students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Non Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is granted for the two-year programme that starts in September of a certain year and cannot be transferred to another academic year.
‣ Scholarship Covers: For students from the EER, the maximum is € 15.000,- per year, for the duration of the two-year programme.
For students outside the EER the maximum is € 25.000,- per year, for the duration of the two-year programme. Note that the scholarship cannot be used as a (partial) tuition fee waiver; applicants should pay the full amount of tuition (EER € 1.800, per year, non-EER €12,000, for the academic year 2013-2014).
‣ The University of Amsterdam scholarships programme is open to excellent foreign students from all countries of the world.
‣ It is aimed at talented undergraduate students in the domains Green Life Sciences and Gravitation Astroparticle Physics, two priority areas of the Faculty of Science.
The University of Amsterdam scholarships are open to students:
‣ Who have enrolled/enroll in one of the following programmes:
‣ These two programmes correspond with two research priority areas of the Faculty.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply by post.
‣ Students can apply for a scholarship by supplying the following by mail to the programme director.
‣ An assessment will be made by the Science Scholarship Committee considering the presented information.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1st June 2013.
‣ Scholarship for International Students will be notified as soon as the selection is known.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like