University of Iowa Presidential Scholarship for US and International Students, and applications are submitted till November 28, 2016. University of Iowa is offering presidential scholarship for incoming first-year students (non-stackable). Each year up to twenty scholars are chosen to receive funding for up to four years or until the completion of the student’s bachelor’s degree (whichever comes first). The amount of each Presidential Scholarship is determined by the scholar’s residency status. In addition to the scholarship, each scholar has access to a spectrum of distinctive activities designed to foster extraordinary intellectual, professional, and personal growth. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Iowa | USA
subjects offered by the university.
Deadline: November 28, 2016
of Iowa, USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Iowa Presidential Scholarship is targeted for both domestic and international students.
‣ Award No: Each year up to twenty scholars are chosen.
scholarships are awarded for up to four years. Renewable for an
additional three years or until you receive your bachelor’s
degree (whichever comes first) provided you maintain continuous
full-time enrollment each semester and a 3.30 cumulative University
of Iowa grade-point average.
‣ Scholarship covers: These totals are outlined below:
the University of Iowa Presidential Scholarship was established in
1979, the University of Iowa has honored most promising young
scholars with our highest levels of funding, recognition, and
year up to twenty scholars are chosen to receive funding for up to
four years or until the completion of the student’s bachelor’s
degree (whichever comes first). The amount of each Presidential
Scholarship is determined by the scholar’s residency status.
‣ Apply to and be admitted to the University of Iowa,
‣ earn at least a 3.80 unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale); and
‣ achieve a minimum ACT composite score of 30 or a combined SAT critical reading and math score of at least 1330.
Selection Criteria for University of Iowa Presidential Scholarship
The Presidential Scholarship is awarded on the basis of an individual’s demonstrated record of:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To be considered for the Presidential Scholarship at the University of Iowa, you must apply for admission to the University of Iowa as an undergraduate and complete and submit the online application(Online Application ) for the 2016 Presidential Scholarship competition.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on November 28, 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.