Blair Hargrave/Colliers International Scholarship at University of Auckland, New Zealand 2013
University of Auckland offers Undergraduate Scholarship for in the field of Property Management and Valuation,New Zealand . The full scholarship details are as follows:
School:University of Auckland/New Zealand
Field(s): Property management and valuation
Deadline: 15 October 2012/13
Funded by:Colliers International New Zealand Limited
Beneficiaries:The scholarship is open only for New Zealand citizens.
- One scholarship award is offered each year with a value of $5,000.
- This scholarship was established in 2006 and is financed by Colliers International New Zealand Limited.
- The scholarship commemorates the contribution made by Blair Hargrave in encouraging young people within the property industry. Blair was Colliers’ longest serving staff member; he passed away in 2005.
Purpose of the Scholarship
- To encourage and reward excellence in the study of property, property management and valuation at The University of Auckland and support those seeking to complete a degree directly associated with the property industry.
- The recipient must be enrolled full-time in a Bachelor of Property or Bachelor of Property conjoint degree.
- The Scholarship is tenable by students who are New Zealand citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Property or Bachelor of Property conjoint candidate.
- The basis of selection will be: academic merit as determined by academic results achieved in Year 1 or 2 study for the Bachelor of Property or Bachelor of Property conjoint degree; communications and interpersonal skills and potential to succeed in the property profession.
Scholarship Application method
- Application is submitted by post.
For more Information about the Colliers International Scholarship
You may also be interested
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!