UNIPV International Scholarships are offered for students coming from a developing country or low-income countries and who like to study in Italy. Full details:
Funded By: University of Pavia
Deadline: 18 May 2013; Course starts Sept 2012
Beneficiaries( Target Group): UNIPV International Scholarships are open for students coming from a developing country or low-income countries.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: not specified.
‣ Scholarship Covers: 2 scholarships of 7.000 Euros each and 4 scholarships of 8.000 Euros will be available. Each scholarship will cover also the expenses for the Visa and for the travel to Italy and back (economy class).
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Pavia | Italy
Level: Masters(M.Sc) Degree
Level: Masters(M.Sc) Degree
Applicants may select only a course degree taught in English, selected among the following ones offered by the University of Pavia:
‣ The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers scholarships for selected Masters Studies at the University of Pavia or at the Institute for Advanced Study of Pavia (IUSS) during the academic year 2012-2013.
candidates must meet the following criteria to avail UNIPV International Scholarships :
‣ Only students born on/after the 1st January 1977 can participate.
‣ Must come from a Developing Country (preferably from Countries classified as Low-income economies and Lower-middle-income economies by the World Bank.
Scholarship Application Method
Interested candidates must submit the application form (available on the website of UNIPV) which has to include:
‣ a complete application form with all the requested personal and academic data, the exact name of the selected course degree and of the Faculty at the University of Pavia or at IUSS;
‣ a curriculum vitae (European format: available on this Web page);
‣ a programme of studies and/or research activities which the candidate intends to implement during his/her stay in Pavia;
‣ a recent letter of reference signed by a university professor;
‣ a recent health certificate attesting that the applicant is not suffering from physical or mental illnesses;
‣ a photocopy of a valid passport of the applicant.
IMPORTANT: Applicants must have been admitted to a degree course first before they can be eligible for a scholarship.
‣ Applications must arrive both by mail and by e-mail (just one PDF file by email) by 12.00 pm of the 18 May 2012.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Call for Applications 2012-2013: http://www.unipv.eu/site/en/home/international-relations/international-activities/documento11504.html
You may also like