Unilever International Internship Program (UIIP) in Netherlands, and The UIIP starts twice a year; in September or March. Unilever is offering International Internship Program (UIIP) for bachelors or masters in marketing and brand development. Interns will have work and international experience. Interns’ competencies should be practical creativity, goal oriented, strong communication skills, entrepreneurial drive, sense of urgency & business and global mind set. Intern should be high performing student from a leading university. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Netherlands (Rotterdam)
Field(s): Marketing and Brand Development. They will get experience in strategic marketing & business vision in the dynamic world of Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
Deadline: The UIIP starts twice a year; in September or March.
Funded By: Unilever
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Unilever International Internship is targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Unilever International Internship Program is available for the period of 6-months.
‣ Scholarship covers: Intern will receive competitive allowance)
‣ Unilever one of the world’s greatest businesses with amazing brands, a dynamic environment, passionate people and a sustainable vision.
‣ Interns will receive support from an agency to get registered and find a room in the Netherlands.Unilever offers its interns the possibility to develop themselves at a local and international level.
‣ It is a full time Unilever International Internship program. Interns have to work on strong brands such as Magnum, Surf, Dove, Axe, Tresemmé, Knorr, Lipton, or Hellmann’s.
‣ analytical confidence and proactive thinker and strong communication skills.
‣ Bachelor or Master Student in your penultimate /final year or a grad up to 6 months.
‣ fuent in English, additional language skills is a plus.
‣ High performing student from a leading university.
‣ have had work and international experience.
‣ participate in extracurricular activities.
‣ good business sense & sense of urgency when needed;
‣ an independent worker and self-starter, always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance;
‣ Strong interpersonal skills. Capable to build strong relations across categories and with regions. Able to filter relevant feedback ;
‣ while keeping a global mind set.
‣ a personality who provides real clarity on what others are accountable for and take responsibility for doing what they say they will do;
‣ A resilient team player.
‣ Preferably experienced with social media.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
Click here and search for the job
number 14000CNG or use the keywords “UIIP, International Internship Program”.
‣ Internship Applications Due Date: The UIIP starts twice a year; in September or March.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.