UNESCO-MASHAV Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme , and applications are submitted till 1 December 2015. UNESCO/Israel (MASHAV) Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme is available for course on in Educational Methodologies – Youth At-Risk: Preventing Student Dropouts and Facilitating Reintegration”. Beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity of participating in a variety of training courses in Israel. Applicants must be high-level educational staff, at the regional or national level, dealing with the target population, school principals, counselors, supervisors, lecturers at teacher training institutions, and researchers in relevant fields. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): |Israel
are available for variety of training courses in Israel.
Fellowships are awarded for Educational Methodologies –
Youth At-Risk: Preventing Student Dropouts and Facilitating
of Israel and UNESCO
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UNESCO-MASHAV Co-Sponsored Fellowships are targeted for The students from Africa (Botswana, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia , Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi , Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Rep. of Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe) and Caribbean (Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Suriname) can apply for these fellowships.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
offered by the MASHAV (Israel): Israel’s Agency for International
Development Cooperation (MASHAV) will assume costs relating to:
‣ In order to promote human resource capacities in the developing countries through intensive training and to enhance international understanding and friendship 0among peoples of the world and the people of Israel, the Government of Israel is placing at the disposal of UNESCO a number of fellowships for the benefit of certain Member States (especially the least developed countries) within the framework of the UNESCO-MASHAV Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme.
‣ Beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity of participating in a variety of training courses in Israel , conducted under the sponsorship of the MASHAV, Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation.
educational staff, at the regional or national level, dealing with
the target population, school principals, counselors, supervisors,
lecturers at teacher training institutions, and researchers in
proficient in reading and writing in the language of instruction; (if
the language of instruction is not the mother tongue, a certificate
of language proficiency must be provided);
more than 50 years of age
final selection of the fellowship beneficiaries will be made by the
MASHAV (Israel). Candidates not informed of their selection 15
days prior to the starting date of the course (i.e, 16 March
2016)should consider that their applications have not been approved
in the selection process (i.e no specific letter will be addressed to
those not selected)
Scholarship Application Method
applications, indicating clearly the course for which candidates are
applying, should be endorsed by the relevant Government body (such as
the National Commission or Permanent Delegation) and must be made on
a MASHAV Fellowship Application form.
Member State can nominate a maximum of two (2)
candidatures. Applications should be sent to Mr. Bantchev,
Chief of the Participation Programme and Fellowships
Section Fellowships only by e-mail.
applications should be submitted with the following attachments:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on1 December 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.