UNESCO Fellowships are offered for offers selected country students in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering. Full details:
School(Institutions/Country): | Poland
Level: Research Degree
Field(s): Science, Technology and Engineering.
Deadline: 21st June 2013.
Funded by: United Nation Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UNESCO Fellowships are targeted for the following international students:
‣ Award No: Thirty-two (32) fellowships of six (6) months duration starting on 1st October 2013 for the benefit of Member States
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowships are offered for six months duration.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Facilities offered by Polish Authorities:
‣ With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the developing countries and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology and Engineering at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow are placing at the disposal of UNESCO thirty-two (32) fellowships of six (6) months duration starting on 1st October 2013 for the benefit of Member States listed in Annex I.
‣ Beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering.
To avail UNESCO Fellowships, candidates must avail
‣ Hold the Bachelor’s or M.Sc. Degrees;
‣ Be proficient in reading and writing English;
‣ Be not more than 45 years of age; and,
‣ Be in good health, both physically and mentally.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ One candidature should be submitted per invited Member State. Original applications in duplicate must be channelled through the National Commission for UNESCO of the candidate’s country and communicated to Ali Zaid, Chief, Fellowships Programme Section.
‣ An advance copy of the application may be sent by fax or by e-mail a.zaid-at-unesco.org. Applications should have imperatively the following attachments in duplicate:
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 21st June 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like