Undergraduate and Postgraduate International Scholarship at University of Wales Newport, UK 2013
School:University of Wales Newport
Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Fields: Courses offer by the university
Deadline : 07 January 2013
Funded by:University of Wales Newport
Beneficiaries: Open for International Students
- Scholarships of £1,000 per year will be awarded and the scholarship award will be deducted from your annual tuition fee.
- A maximum of 10 undergraduate and 5 postgraduate scholarship awards will be made for each intake (September 2012 and January 2013).
- University of Wales Newport offer International Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, UK 2013
- A number of other Scholarships are available from the University of Wales, Newport. Students applying for September 2012 or January 2013 entry are eligible to apply for these awards.Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants and awards are made for the academic year 2012/2013 (or for the duration of your course).
- Students are only eligible to apply for ONE University scholarship award, ie either the £1000 scholarship, OR the pre-sessional English language scholarship.
- Applicants must be full fee paying international students on a full-time taught programme of study at the University.
- Successful applicants only will be contacted within four weeks of the application closing dates.
- Applicants must hold a Visa Letter/CAS for a taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University and have firmly accepted their offer before submitting an application.
How to Apply: By Post
Scholarship Application Deadline: 7th January 2013
For more Information ,please visit
For Informal enquiries, please contact
You may also be Interested:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!