2013 International Student Merit Scholarships at Ryerson University, Canada
Undergraduate Merit Scholarships for International Students at Ryerson University, Canada 2013
School:Ryerson University/ Canada
Field(s): Courses which are being offered by the University
Deadline:March 1, 2013
Funded by:Ryerson University
Beneficiaries:the Merit scholarship is open to International Students.
- 7 Number of Awards for 4 years with a value of $5,000 for each award.
- 7 International Secondary School Student Merit Scholarships, valued at $5,000 each, will be awarded across all programs on a grades-competitive basis (final admission average of 85% / A or equivalent is required for consideration).
- International students must be currently enrolled on a full-time basis in the final year of an out-of-country secondary school (or equivalent).
- International students must have a valid Canadian Study Permit by the time they register in courses at Ryerson and must maintain their International Student (Study Permit) status for the entirety of their first year of studies (fall and winter semesters) in order to receive and retain their scholarship.
- International students who have attended a post-secondary institution (university or college) are not eligible for International Student Merit Scholarships.
- International applicants entering year one of a full-time,
- four-year undergraduate degree program at Ryerson in Fall 2013.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria and will be considered on a competitive basis:
A) Enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the first time and have completed an application to Ryerson, via the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) by March 1, 2013. AND
B) Currently enrolled (full-time) in the final year of an out-of-country secondary school (or equivalent) and entering Canada with Study Permit authorization.
- Applicants must achieve first class standing in the country-specific equivalent of the Ontario Grade 12U program.
- A scholarship application is required. International Student Merit Scholarships will be awarded to the overall best-qualified applicants.
- The applications are to be submitted by Post
For more Information about the Merit scholarship
You may also be interested
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!