Undergraduate International Scholarships. Nottingham Trent University is offering a number of scholarships for new international students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):Nottingham Trent University | UK
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Nottingham Trent University, UK.
Deadline: 30th November, 28th February, 30th April and 30th June 2014.
Funded By: Nottingham Trent University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Undergraduat International Scholarships are targeted for International (non-EU) students.
‣ Award No:Nottingham Trent University is offering a number of scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Duration:Scholarship will be offered for three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships will include: -International Scholarship: £2,000 -Undergraduate Scholarship: £2,000 -Vietnam Scholarship: £4,000
‣ Nottingham Trent University is pleased to offer a range of scholarships for international (non-EU) students beginning a full-time undergraduate course in September/October 2014.
To avail Undergraduate International Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ must have an offer for a place in NTU.
‣ Applicants must be classed as overseas for tuition purpose.
‣ Applicants must be new international students starting a new course.
‣ Regrettably, they cannot consider application from students who are currently studying at NTU.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic attainments and the quality of their personal statements.
‣ Early applications received before each deadline will be assessed in the following month. Applications received before 30 June will be assessed in July.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The mode of applying is email.
‣ Scholarship Applications due date:The application deadlines are 30th November, 28th February, 30th April and 30th June 2014.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, International, scholarships, UK, Undergraduate