Umea University offers Scholarships for International Students in Sweden for 2013 academic year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University | Sweden
Level: Master’s(MSc) Degree
Field(s): Subjects given by the University
Deadline:31 March 2013
Funded by: Umeå University
Beneficiaries(Target Group):Scholarship is Open for International Students
Benefit(s): The scholarships will include a full or partial reduction of the tuition fee. Please note that the scholarship does not cover any living expenses.
‣ Umea University was founded in 1965 and it is a public university in Umeå in the mid-northern region of Sweden and is Sweden's fifth oldest university.
‣ Today, it has a strong international and multicultural presence with students, teachers and researchers from all over the world.
‣ The university has 36000 students (more than 1000 doctoral students) and around 4200 teachers/researchers. As one of the leading comprehensive universities in the nation, it is alive with enthusiasm, creativity and fresh ideas.
‣ It constantly strive towards being one of Scandinavia and Europe's best environments for education, research and community engagement that meets the challenges of an ever-increasing global society.
‣ Umeå Un. offers a limited number of scholarships, a reduction of the tuition fee, to students from outside the EU/EEA.
‣ High performing students applying for a master’s degree programme at Umeå Un. as their first choice in the application process will be eligible for this scholarship.
‣ The scholarships will include a full or partial reduction of the tuition fee. Please note that the scholarship does not cover any living expenses.
‣Umeå University offers limited scholarships on merit basis to students from outside the EU/EEA. These scholarships are offered to international students for pursuing master's Degree level.
scholarships will include a full or partial reduction of the tuition
fee. The scholarship does not cover any living expenses. Umeå Un.
does not offer any scholarships for EU/EEA/Swiss students.The
application deadline is 31 March 2013.
ShThis scholarship is merit based and open for
‣ Students who are applying for a Master’s degree programme
‣ Students who have preferred to pursue their studies at Umea University
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply electronically.
‣ Scholarship applications are due by 31 March 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ The application link is also found at the official website.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...