UCSI University Trust Graduate Fellowship for International and Malaysian students. Each year, UCSI University Trust offers limited numbers of graduate fellowship in any of the Master’s degree or Doctorate programmes. Applications are open until 7 Mar 2014 (for May 2014 intake), 2 May 2014 (for July 2014 intake) and 4 July 2014 (for September 2014 intake). Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): UCSI University Trust | Malaysia
Level: Master | PhD degree
Field(s): The fellowship is awarded for Course Based programme: M.Sc-Food Science with Business Management, M.Sc-Food Science, M.Sc.–Biotechnology, M.Sc.-Biotechnology with Business Management, D.B.A., M. Public Policy, M.B.A., M.B.A. (BOS), M.B.A-Oil & Gas Management, M.Sc.-Logistics Management, M.Sc. Technoprenuership, M.Sc.-Electrical Engineering, M.Sc.-Pharmaceutical Chemistry, M.Sc.-Pharmaceutical Technology, M.Mus-Performance Studies) and Research-Based programme: M.Sc.-Applied Sciences, by Research.
Deadline:7 Mar 2014 (for May 2014 intake), 2 May 2014 (for July 2014 intake) and 4 July 2014 (for September 2014 intake).
Funded By: UCSI University Trust
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UCSI University Trust Graduate Fellowship is targeted for International and Malaysian students.
‣ Award No: A limited number of fellowships will be awarded each year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowships will be awarded for the minimum duration the programme for which the candidate is enrolled or a pre – agreed duration.
‣ Scholarship covers: The fellowships will be awarded in the form of tuition fee waiver and is neither transferable to another candidate nor exchangeable for cash.
‣ The UCSI University Trust Graduate Fellowship is offered to qualified candidates enrolled in any of the Master’s degree or Doctorate programmes at UCSI University.
‣ UCSI University Trust fellows are expected to assist their HOD of the programme as Teaching Assistant and/or Consultant for pre – agreed duration.
‣ The nature of the assistant ship will be determined by the Dean of the Faculty to which the candidate belongs.
‣ And in lieu of a dean the Vice Chancellor who will make final decision on the suitability of candidacy. 4. At the end of each semester, the candidate’s HOD of the programme/Dean will assess his/her performance in the programme and make recommendation on the continuation of the fellowship or otherwise. 5. The candidate must meet minimum performance requirement set by the faculty throughout the semesters. Warning letter will be given if the candidate fails to maintain the required performance. If the situation persists, the fellowship
Have what UCSI University Trust Graduate Fellowship?
‣ Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honors or its equivalent or a Master’s degree.
‣ Application is open to Malaysian and International students pursuing full time postgraduate studies at UCSI University
will be withdrawn.
‣ The candidate must meet minimum performance requirement set by the faculty throughout the semesters.
‣ Shortlisted applicants will be informed by the UCSI University Trust via email of the date, time and venue of the interview within 7 days after the submission deadline.
‣ Applicants are required to apply by post.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The deadlines for applications are 7 Mar 2014 (for May 2014 intake), 2 May 2014 (for July 2014 intake) and 4 July 2014 (for September 2014 intake).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Biotechnology, Business Management, Fellowship, Food Science, Graduate, International, Malaysia, PhD, Postgraduate