UCD Global Undergraduate Scholarships for Indian Students in Ireland , and applications are submitted till 31 March 2015. University College Dublin is offering global undergraduate scholarships for students of India. There are two types of scholarships: UCD global excellence scholarship covering 50% of the tuition fee and UCD undergraduate scholarship program which includes 5 tuition fee scholarships of €5,000 and 10 tuition fee scholarships of €3,000. Successful candidates will be selected on merit. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Ireland
Level: full time undergraduate programme at UCD.
Field(s): all subjects except Medicine and Medical Science, Veterinary Medicine, or Radiography offered by the UCD.
Deadline: 31 March 2015.
Funded By: University College Dublin (UCD), Ireland
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UCD Global Undergraduate Scholarships are targeted for Students of India
‣ Award No: There are total 16 global undergraduate scholarships (one UCD G l Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship and 15 UCD G Undergraduate Scholarships).
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be awarded for the duration of the programme. Scholarship awards are renewable annually subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of no less than 3.2.
‣ Scholarship covers: UCD global excellence undergraduate scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee. UCD undergraduate scholarship program includes up to 5 tuition fee scholarships of €5,000 each and up to 10 tuition fee scholarships of €3,000 each. Scholarship awards are applicable to tuition fees only.
‣ UCD is pleased to offer two types of undergraduate UCD G Undergraduate Scholarships for Indian students: UCD Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship covering 50% of the Tuition Fee and UCD G Undergraduate Scholarship which includes 5 x €5,000 Tuition Fee Scholarship and 10 x €3,000 Tuition Fee Scholarship.
‣ Applicants should be Indian citizens and currently resident in India;
‣ Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee purposes;
‣ At the deadline applicants must hold an firm offer or acceptance to and eligible full time UCD Undergraduate programmes;
‣ Scholarships are not available in Medicine and Medical Science, Veterinary Medicine, or Radiography.
‣ These scholarship is not eligible to be combined with any other tuition scholarship;
‣ Successful candidates will be selected on merit.
‣ Decisions will be made by the Scholarship Committee on or before the 1 June 2015.
‣ To be considered for the UCD Global excellence undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must complete a supplemental application form in addition to applying for their chosen programme and for UCD global undergraduate scholarship program, students should only apply to their chosen course as normal. No separate application form is required.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 March 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.