UAS7 Software Engineering Internship In Germany 2014 and applications are submitted till October 1, 2014. German Universities of Applied Sciences (UAS7) is offering internship for Software Engineering students. Interns should have advanced software engineering skills. The Internship Program (IP) is available for students interested in hands-on research opportunities at a German university of applied sciences. Interns will get 300 € / month for the internship period of minimum 2-6 months. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Field(s): UAS7 is offering Software Engineering Internship. The project works are Mobile Computing, Geographical Information Systems, Ubiquitous/Pervasive Computing and Human-Computer Interaction
Deadline: October 1, 2014.
Funded By: German Universities of Applied Sciences Alliance of Excellence (USA7)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Internship is targeted for International Students (Degree-seeking student at an accredited U.S. or Canadian college or university (U.S. or Canadian citizenship not required).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Internship duration will be of minimum 2-6 months.
‣ Scholarship covers: The internship is a paid program and ? Successful applicants for IP are eligible for the UAS7 Travel Scholarship. Interns will get 300 € / month.
‣ UAS7 is a strategic alliance of seven leading German Universities of Applied Sciences committed to excellence in teaching and research.
‣ UAS7 stands for well-established and future-oriented degree programs ‘made in Germany’ and commitment to programs of professional relevance.
‣ Interns have to work for development of innovative mobile and web-based application systems. Engineering is the main requirement of this internship.
‣ UAS7 Software Engineering Internship will include design, programming and testing of cutting-edge application software.
Interns should have,
‣ advanced software engineering skills,
‣ experience -know-how in some of the platforms Typo3, iOS, Android, MySQL, Postgres, PostGIS, PHP, Objective-C, Java, C++, Eclipse, X-Code, Linux, Mac OS or Apache -should have English fluently
‣ Applicants are required to apply via email.
‣ Internship Application Deadline: Applicants can apply till October 1, 2014. Applications will also be accepted in a subsequent round with a deadline of February 15, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.