Turkiye Scholarships are targeted for International students who like to study in Turkey institutions. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Recognized Universities in Turkey | Turkey
Level: Bachelors/Masters/PhD Degree
Field(s): The scholarships cover a wide range of fields of study including but not limited to political science, international affairs, law, engineering, İslamic Studies, Agriculture, Economics, Journalism, History, Sociology, Architecture and Linguistic Studies.
Funded By: Turkish Government
Deadline: 31 Mar/31 May 2013 ; Course starts September 2013
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Turkiye Scholarships are targeted for International students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: not specified.
‣ Scholarship Covers:
‣ The Turkish Government offers scholarships for Associate, Undergraduate and Graduate (Master/PhD) studies, as well as for Research and Turkish Language Summer Courses through the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Program.
‣ Only foreign national international students can apply to the scholarships programs. Applicants must have a non-Turkish citizenship (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship cannot apply to the scholarship program).
‣ For associate degree: Candidates Applicants are expected to have graduated or are likely to graduate within a year from high school in the present academic year.
‣ For undergraduate degree: Applicants Candidates are expected to have graduated or are likely to graduate Applicants from secondary school (vocational college).
‣ For graduate and research degree: Applicants Candidates are expected to have graduated or be likely to graduate Applicants from an educational institution at undergraduate or master’s level equivalent to that of Türkiye, in the present academic year.
‣ For the applicants applying to Associate Degree and Undergraduate Degree : Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1992.
‣ For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983.
‣ For applicants applying to PhD Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1978.
‣ Important: Foreign students should meet the criteria of the universities they applied. After the acceptance, they can apply for the Success or Support Scholarships under the Turkiye Scholarships.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Undergraduate and postgraduate degree applications will be taken in different periods of 2013. Accordingly, postgraduate applications will begin in March 2013.
‣ Undergraduate and associate degree applications will begin in May 2013.
‣ Applications are only accepted online. The deadline for application for graduate programs is 31 March 2013 while the deadline for undergraduate programs will be around end of May 2013.
‣ It is important to read the Turkiye Scholarship Guide and visit the official website (links found below)to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like