Turkish Scholarships are offered for International students for 2013 academic year for those who like to pursue their studies in Turkey. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Turkish universities | Turkey
Level: Master’s and PhD degree
Field(s): Ali Kusçu Science and Technology Graduate Scholarship is offered to study in the fields of science, engineering & technology and Ibni Haldun Social Sciences Graduate Scholarship to study in the field of social sciences.
Funded by: Turkish Government
Deadline: March 31, 2013.
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Turkish Scholarships program is available for non-Turkish nationals from all countries.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Duration of the scholarship for graduate ( master and PhD ) degree students is : 1 year Turkish language course + 1 year scientific preparation ( if necessary ) + educational duration.
‣ Scholarship covers: scholarships consist of these opportunities: -Allowance: For master’s students 423.75 USD per month and for PhD students 565 USD per month.
‣ Turkey opens the doors of its universities for international students from all around the world with “Turkey Scholarships”.
‣ Turkish Scholarships with vast opportunities and education in qualified Turkish universities will help you to gain new perspectives, and abilities making applicants be one step ahead of others in their career.
‣ Turkey Government Scholarship is non-refundable.
‣ Turkey Government Scholarship is provided for only international students who will study in higher education level.
‣ The aim of Turkey Scholarships is to improve mutual understanding with other countries and to contribute richness of global information with people oriented approach.
‣ Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Turkey’s in the present academic (i.e. bachelor’s degree for master’s level) can apply to Turkish Scholarships
.‣ There is also age condition for candidates required to meet.
‣ For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983 and
‣ For applicants applying to PhD Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1978.
‣ It is expected to have certain academic score from candidates for each program and scholarship level.
‣ There are specific minimum score of the program that you are applying at “assessment and selection” section.
‣ Students who are currently studying in Turkey are not allowed to apply to the level that they are already studying.
‣ Turkish citizens and persons who lost Turkish citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship program.
‣ Turkey scholarships are open for all country citizens who meet these conditions.
‣ The selection of candidates is carried out according to academic achievement and interview performance.
‣ Turkey Scholarships are program based on academic success of the candidates.
‣ Academic criteria of the applicants will be measured according to these documents:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Application deadline is March 31, 2013.
‣ Successful candidates will be invited for face to face or on-line interviews.
‣ Information regarding interviews will be sent to candidates’ e-mail addresses that they used for application.
‣ Selected students will be awarded with the scholarship in a suitable fields based on the strength of candidates’ academic background.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
‣ Turkey Scholarships