Tuning Academy Short-Term Research Visit Scholarships in Spain , and applications are submitted till 7 June 2015. Deusto International Tuning Academy is offering short-term research visit scholarships for the academic year 2015-2016. Up to six scholarships for 1-month research visits are offered for those already pursuing research and interested in spending one month at DITA between October 2015 and June 2016. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Bilbao, Spain
Level: research programme.
Field(s): The research projects will focus on one of these topics:
Deadline: 7 June 2015.
Funded By: Deusto International Tuning Academy (University of Deusto)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Tuning Academy Short-Term Research Visit Scholarships are targeted for Citizens of any nationality
‣ Award No: There are six scholarships available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be offered for 1-month research visits.
‣ Scholarship covers: -The Short-Term Visits Scholarships consist of health insurance for the 4 weeks, full or partial reimbursement of the travel costs for a return ticket (up to 500 euros), and free-of-charge accommodation. No additional money for travel or congress participation will be made available to visiting researchers.
‣ The International Tuning Academy has been established with the aim of making the results of all Tuning and Tuning-related projects accessible to the academic community and stipulating research on Tuning-related topics. The present call is launched by the Deusto headquarters of the Tuning Academy: Deusto International Tuning Academy (DITA).
‣ young researcher enrolled in doctoral programmes elsewhere and focusing on a topic related to DITA’s current priority research lines (see above);
‣ scholars holding a PhD and currently actively engaged in post-doctoral research on a topic related to DITA’s current priority research lines (see above), and
‣ university staff interested in comparative case-studies of the implementation and impact of the Tuning approach in at least two higher education institutions
‣ There are no limitations as to country of residence, nationality, age.
Selection Criteria for Tuning Academy Short-Term Research Visit Scholarships
An international selection panel will evaluate the applications taking into consideration the following criteria:
‣ Quality of the research project proposed and its appropriateness in terms of DITA’s research priorities;
‣ Research record of the candidate;
‣ Potential for long-term collaboration.
‣ No certificate of English proficiency is required from candidates, but level of English domain will be taken into consideration because successful candidates must be able to produce academic publications in English and write the -Final Research Report in English.
‣ No reasons for decisions will be given.
Notification for Tuning Academy Short-Term Research Visit Scholarships
‣ You will first be notified by email of the reception of your Online Application Form and CV. Only those candidates who have both completed the Online Application Form and emailed EuroPass CV will be notified.
‣ Next, all candidates will be notified of the decision by email (September 2015)”
Scholarship Application Method
‣ In order to be considered for a Short-Term Visit Scholarship you need to
‣ complete the Online Application Form in English and
‣ email your CV to mariayarosh@deusto. es (EuroPass style, in English; with the “YourName(s).YourSurname(s)_CV” document name and “Short-Term Visit Scholarships Application_CV_YourName(s).YourSurname(s)” email subject line).
‣ The Online Application Form does not allow partial completion (saving part of information and returning to the Form later to continue its completion). Therefore, you need to have the following texts ready before you start completing the Form:
‣ A very short summary of your Research Proposal (max. 7 lines or 560 characters with spaces)
‣ A more detailed Study Visit Plan (max. 3 pages with 1.5 spacing or 8,641 characters with spaces). For elements to be covered, read the respective Online Application Form instructions carefully (“Study Visit Plan” section).
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 7 June 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.