TUBITAK Research Fellowship Programme for Foreign Citizens in Turkey and applications will be accepted twice a year. Application deadlines for 2018 are : 2nd round September 03, 2018 - October 05, 2018. The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK) is offering research fellowship programme for international highly qualified PhD students and young postdoctoral researchers. Maximum duration for the fellowship is 12 months. The duration for fellows already received within this program will be deducted from the total duration of the fellowship. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate the potential to contribute significantly to Turkey’s goal of international cooperation in scientific and technological development. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Turkey
Level: PhD students and young postdoctoral researchers to pursue research at universities or research institutes in Turkey.
Field(s): Fellowships are awarded in the field of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
Deadline: applications will be accepted twice a year. Application deadlines for 2018 are : nd round September 03, 2018 - October 05, 2018 .
Funded By: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): TUBITAK Research Fellowship Programme is targeted for Foreign citizens (non-Turkish citizens).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Maximum duration for the fellowship is 12 months. The duration for fellows already received within this program will be deducted from the total duration of the fellowship.
‣ Scholarship covers: The fellowship will cover: -A monthly stipend of 2.250 Turkish Liras. -In case of approval of TÜBITAK Department of Science Fellowships and Grant Programs (BIDEB) Steering Committee, travel costs and health insurance for the fellow may be partially covered. -In case of approval of TÜBITAK BIDEB Steering Committee, funding up to 5.000 Turkish Liras for consumable expenses in the proposed research may be given.
‣ The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK) grants fTUBITAK Research Fellowship Programme for international highly qualified PhD students and young post-doctoral researchers to pursue their research in Turkey in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
‣ Applicants should be non-Turkish citizens. Applicants who hold dual citizenship with Turkey are not eligible to apply.
‣ Applicants should have an acceptance from the universities or research institutes in Turkey.
‣ Applicants should certify that they have sufficient command of language to perform their research.
‣ Applicants must be 35 years old or younger for post-doctoral researchers.
‣ Applicants should be enrolled in a PhD program out of Turkey for PhD students
‣ Applicants who hold a PhD degree in Turkey should have a GPA minimum of 3.50/4.00 in PhD program.
‣ Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate the potential to contribute significantly to Turkey’s goal of international cooperation in scientific and technological development.
‣ The proposal will be evaluated according to the following 4 evaluation criteria: -
Notification: Not Known
All applicants must register in the Researcher Information System (ARBIS), designed and developed by TÜBİTAK from the following link https://arbis.tubitak.gov.tr/home.jsf After this stage, applicants must submit their applications electronically via TÜBİTAK scholarship application portal, which can be reached at http://e-bideb.tubitak.gov.tr/.
All accompanying required documents must also be uploaded electronically. In order to complete application process, applicants must approve their applications until 17.30 p.m. (local time) on the application deadline. After closing of system it is not possible to submit any documents or change any information.
Applications not fulfilling any eligibility criteria, lacking any of the required documents will not be processed.
During the application, the original copies of required documents are not demanded. However, applicants who receive the fellowship must send the original copy of required documents in order to be able to use their fellowships.
Very important notes!
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
1. Application form (This form is produced automatically by online application system after having confirmed your application. It should be print out and signed. If your application is accepted, you should send it with other application documents to TÜBİTAK.),
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the applicant (Template in the program web site must be used. CV in other format is not accepted.),
3. Research proposal (Template in the program web site must be used. Research proposal in other formats is not accepted.),
4. A letter of acceptance from a university or a research institute in Turkey (The acceptance letter must be signed by highest authority of the institution. Highest authority: rector or vice rector in universities; director/vice director in research institutes. Signed letter should be upload in the system.),
5. A motivation letter from the scientist in charge/advisor in Turkey (Signed letter should be upload in the system.),
6. Curriculum vitae and list of publications for the scientist in charge/advisor in Turkey,
7. Language certificate (This certificate should indicate the language which will be used in the proposed research. A statement of the advisor can also be considered as a language certificate.),
8. BSc, MSc and PhD transcripts (if any) (A transcript is an official record of a student's academic work, including a list of courses taken, grades received, and credits awarded. Transcripts should be in languages only Turkish and English. Otherwise you must upload a notarized copy of these documents which are translated into one of the specified languages. ),
9. Student certificate for PhD students (This certificate must be taken on recent date.),
10. Permit for leave of absence from applicant’s institution for the applicants who is currently working ,
11. Copy of PhD Diploma for post-doctoral applicants,
12. Copy of birth certificate or passport (pages of personal information),
13. Two letters of recommendation (They must be signed.),
14. Approval report of Ethics Committee the hosting institution (if required) (This document is not obligatory for application. However, if required, the fellow must have an approval report of Ethics Committee to start his/her research. ).
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: applications will be accepted twice a year. Application deadlines for 2018 are : 2nd round September 03, 2018 - October 05, 2018 .
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This article is sponsored by the book, "Cellulite FACTOR" from Dr. Charles.
Dr. Charles has been helping men and women permanently eliminate cellulite for most of his professional career. In fact and through the course of several years of relentless testing and refinement, Dr. Charles developed a comprehensive cellulite-eliminating system from A-to-Z. From purging toxins to transitioning to a healthy diet and lifestyle, this incredible resource has everything you need to fight and win the battle against cellulite. Find More==>[http://www.cellulitefactor.com]