TUBITAK Graduate Scholarship. The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK) grants scholarships for international students seeking to pursue a graduate degree in Turkey. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Turkey
Level: Masters & PhD Degree
Field(s): Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
Deadline: 27 September 2013.
Funded By: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): TUBITAK Graduate Scholarship is targeted for International students (non-Turkish citizens).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Maximum duration for the scholarship is 2 years for the Masters and 4 years for the PhD program.
‣ Scholarship covers:
The scholarship will consist of
TUBITAK Graduate Scholarship
‣ The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK) grants scholarships for international students seeking to pursue a graduate degree in Turkey.
‣ The scholarship covers the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
The TUBITAK Graduate Scholarship is open to all students who want to undertake a graduate degree program in Turkey on the following conditions:
‣ Applicants must be 30 years old or younger for the MSc/MA programs and 35 years old or younger for the PhD programs on the first day of the application period.
‣ Applicants should be non-Turkish citizens.
‣ Applicants who hold dual citizenship with Turkey are not eligible to apply.
‣ Applicants who hold a Bachelor’s degree or who are currently enrolled in their fourth year of college are eligible to apply for scholarship for the MSc/MA programs.
‣ Applicants who are currently enrolled in an MSc/MA program in Turkey are also eligible for the scholarship on the condition that they have not yet completed their third semester in the program.
‣ Applicants holding an MSc/MA degree or currently enrolled in a master’s program who intend to enrol in a PhD program in Turkey are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
‣ Applicants who are currently enrolled in a PhD program in Turkey are also eligible to apply on the condition that they have not yet completed their six semesters in the program.
‣ Applications are evaluated by peer review panel system by considering the application documents.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All applications must be submitted electronically via TÜBITAK scholarship application portal. All accompanying required documents must also be uploaded electronically.
‣ Application form (This form is filed electronically on the online application portal)
‣ Copy of birth certificate or passport (pages of personal information)
‣ Copy of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree (If any)
‣ Copy of Undergraduate and Graduate transcripts* (If any)
‣ A motivation letter (Statement of purpose)
‣ Curriculum vitae
‣ Two reference letters
‣ Certificates of achievement (if any)
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: Applications will be accepted twice a year. The application deadline is 27 September 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ The results are announced 3 months later, after the deadlines. There will not be an announcement for the candidates not accepted.
You may also like