TU Delft Excellence Scholarships for International Applicants in Netherlands, and applications are submitted till 1December 2015. TU Delft University of Technology is inviting applications for excellence scholarships for international applicants. Excellent international applicants admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): TU Delft University of Technology | Netherlands
Level: MSc programmes
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the TU Delft University of Technology.
Deadline: 1 December 2015.
Funded By: TU Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): TU Delft Excellence Scholarships are targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Full scholarship (coverage of tuition fees, monthly allowance for living expenses and one-time payment travel expenses).
‣ TU Delft’s mission is to make a significant contribution towards a sustainable society for the twenty-first century by conducting ground-breaking scientific and technological research which is acknowledged as world-class, by training scientists and engineers with a genuine commitment to society and by helping to translate knowledge into technological innovations and activity with both economic and social value.
‣ Research at TU Delft encompasses virtually the entire spectrum of engineering sciences and it is this breadth that forms the basis for TU Delft’s strong scientific profile. The research questions we tackle are strongly inspired by important future challenges facing society.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on excellence.
‣ Students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft per email by mid-March.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To be considered for these scholarships, your complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 December of the preceding year.
‣ In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, you must also upload a Scholarship Application Form in which you make clear why you are applying for the scholarship of your choice.
‣ Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft will be considered for these scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 December 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.