Trustee Scholarships for US and International Students at Boston University in USA. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Boston University | USA
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Any of the courses offered by the Boston University in USA.
Deadline: December 1, 2013.
Funded By: Boston University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for US and International Students.
‣ Award No: 20 Scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for four years.
‣ Scholarship covers: This Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
‣ Boston University’s most prestigious merit-based award recognizes students who show outstanding academic and leadership abilities.
‣ Students from the United States and around the world are nominated by secondary school principals and headmasters.
‣ Those considered for the Trustee Scholarship rank at the top of their class, and demonstrate exceptional records of service and activity in their schools and communities.
‣ Every year, Boston University welcomes about 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program.
‣ Many of our current Scholars had perfect 4.0 grade point average in high school, and typically ranked in the top 5–10% of their class.
‣ In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences or achievements beyond the usual.
‣ They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinary people.
‣ At BU, scholars also become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on merit-based.
Notification: Not Known
Scholarship Application Method
To be considered for a Trustee Scholarship:
‣ Email the Trustee Nomination Form to your high school principal or headmaster and ask them to fill it out and save their changes.
‣ Fill out the electronic Trustee Essay Form, selecting one of the following questions and responding in an essay of no more than 600 words. Save your changes to the form.
‣ Submit the Common Application for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at Boston University, along with the BU Common Application Supplement, through the Common Application website by December 1.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1 December 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, Boston, International, scholarships, students, Trustee, University, USA
Your first paragraph ...