Trust Africa Scholarships are offered for students of any African country at Loughborough University Graduate School Development. Full details:
‣ English and Drama
‣ Information Science
‣ School of Mathematics
‣ Politics, History and International Relations
‣ Social Sciences
‣ School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences
‣ Water and Engineering Development Centre (WEDC)
‣ Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Funded By: The scholarships are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and Loughborough University funds UK.
Deadline: 30th April 2016.
School(Institutions/ Country): Loughborough University | UK
Field(s): Study subjects enlisted in this program are:
‣ Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering
‣ School of the Arts
‣ School of Business and Economics (Business)
‣ Chemical Engineering
‣ Civil and Building Engineering
‣ Computer Science
‣ Design School
‣ School of Business and Economics (Economics)
‣ Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering
Beneficiaries( Target Group):Trust Africa Scholarships are open for students of any African country.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: not specified.
‣ Scholarship Covers: 100% of postgraduate taught course fee due for one academic year offered to highly meritorious African student.
‣ The university of Loughborough, a renown university based in the UK is offering a series of Trust Africa Scholarships to meritorious postgraduate students based in Africa.
‣ These scholarships cover 100% of the postgraduate taught course fees for a period of one (1) year.
To avail Trust Africa Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ A prove of your permanent living in any African country.
‣ Academic profile (1st Class Honors Degree) Outstanding academic achievement.
‣ A prove of returning to your home country upon completion of 2 years postgraduate studies.
‣ A written statement on how important this program will be to you and your home country upon your arrival.
‣ A written statement showing your understanding of the costs to study and live in the UK.
‣ Evidence of financial sustainability (AFFI DAVIT OF SUPPORT)
‣ Note: students will be expected to fund their travel and maintenance costs through other sources. And also, students can only apply for these scholarships only after the have been granted a place to study in the aforementioned university.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ The scholarship will be available for 2016/2017 entry and you will be able to find the details on the following web page within the next month:
‣ Please note that you must first apply to a programme at the university. Once you have received your official offer letter you may then apply to the scholarship.
You may also like