Toshiba Fellowship Programme (TFP) for EU Applicants in Japan, and applications are submitted till 16th December 2016. Applications are invited for Toshiba Fellowship Programme (TFP) available for EU applicants. Fellowship is available for recently qualified PhD level scientists, mainly from science, computing and mathematics disciplines. Applicants must have completed their PhD by the time they begin the Fellowship in Japan. The successful Fellow will receive a generous package, including relocation assistance to and from Japan, together with support and advice prior to and during their stay. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Japan
Level: Research Programme
Field(s): ICT research, media technologies research, software research, materials and device research and other research topics.
Deadline:16th December 2016.
Funded By: Toshiba Research Europe Ltd.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Toshiba Fellowship Programme is targeted for International Students: Fellowship is open only for EU nationality applicants.
(Be based in a UK academic or Government institution at the time of application (studying or working))
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The successful Fellow receives a generous package, including relocation assistance to and from Japan, together with support and advice prior to and during their stay.
‣ The TFP is a unique opportunity for recently qualified PhD level scientists, mainly from science, computing and mathematics disciplines.
‣ It offers a chance to journey alongside Toshiba into innovation, discovering a new world of research and development, as well as exploring and living a new cultural experience in Japan.
‣ Toshiba Fellowship Programme Fellows nurture cross-cultural understanding between the UK, Europe and Japan whilst benefiting from working in our highly innovative and research-centred organisation, in a country renowned for its world class technology.
‣ Every Toshiba Fellow has a real possibility to contribute to our future technologies. Participating in our scheme leads to both career development and personal growth.
‣ Be of EU nationality ;
‣ Be based in a UK academic or Government institution at the time of application (studying or working)
‣ Have no more than 10 year’s post-Doctoral experience
‣ Have completed their PhD by the time they begin the Fellowship in Japan.
‣ Applicants 're required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications for the 2017 Toshiba Fellowship Programme are now open and application deadline is 16th December 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.