Tomas Bata University offers Doctoral Scholarship for international students who like to extend the knowledge acquired within their Master’s studies in the fields of general economics, informatics, quantitative methods, and foreign languages. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Tomas Bata Uni | czech Republic
Level : Doctoral Degree.
Field(s): management, enterprise economics, production and technology rationalization.
Deadline: 30th June 2013.
Funded By: Tomas Bata University
Beneficiaries( Target Group): this scholarship is targeted for international students.
‣Award No: Up to10 Scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Covers: -CZK 96,000 (approx. EUR 3,840) – 1st year -CZK 72,000 – CZK 96,000 (approx. EUR 2,880 – EUR 3,840) – 2nd, 3rd and 4th depending on the student´s performance.
‣ In Tomas Bata Uni Doctoral Scholarship students extend the knowledge acquired within their Master’s studies in the fields of general economics, informatics, quantitative methods, and foreign languages.
‣ Depending on the specialization selected, they attain further specialist knowledge in management, enterprise economics, production and technology rationalization. Within the PhD specialization, particular emphasis is laid on the disciplines aimed at the methodology of research activities including the extension of some professional presumptions.
To avail Tomas Bata University scholarships , candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣Master’s students in the fields of general economics, informatics, quantitative methods, and foreign languages can apply.
‣ The Application committee reviews application’s assumptions for scientific work in the relevant field on the basis of documents sent for this purpose.
‣ The committee assesses each applicant based on the provided documents in term of formulation of objectives, the contribution of the doctoral thesis to theory, practice the lavel of problem specification, the quality of essay processing, the quality of existing publications and benefit of applicants admission to FaME.
‣ The purpose for the add mission to study will be made upon the order of the students with the best prerequisites for the successful compelation of the Doctoral degree program.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply either by post and electronically.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 30th June 2013.
‣ The Applicants will obtain the information about the admission decision on the FaME website and by the TBU International Office in the form of the written letter within 30 days from the Admission procedure date.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, Czech Repuplic, DOCTORAL, enterprise, economics, PhD, Production, scholarships