Tianjin Government Scholarship (TGS) for International Students in China and applications are submitted till June 15. Tianjin Government is offering scholarship for international students for pursuing undergraduate, masters and doctoral program in Tianjin. Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30. Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor degree and be under the age of 35 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors. Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master degree and be under the age of 40 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): universities of Tianjin | China
Level: Undergraduate, MSc & PhD Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the universities of Tianjin.
Deadline: June 15.
Funded By: Tianjin Government, China
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Tianjin Government Scholarship is open for International (non-Chinese) students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: Doctoral student scholarship: 40,000 RMB/person/year. -Master student scholarship: 30,000 RMB/person/year. -Undergraduate student scholarship: 20,000 RMB/person/year.
Tianjin Government Scholarship
‣ In order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Tianjin, to further improve the talent cultivation, scientific research, social service, and cultural exchange, Tianjin Government has set up the Scholarship (TGS) for International students.
‣ Recipients are International Students in Tianjin and students who wish to study in Tianjin.
‣ Recipients are the undergraduate or the higher level foreign students who are applying to study in Tianjin and the excellent international students who are studying in Tianjin.
‣ Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
‣ Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
‣ Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor degree and be under the age of 35 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
‣ Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master degree and be under the age of 40 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
‣ Applicants should meet the language requirements of the higher education institutions and provide relevant proofs, such as HSK certificate, other Chinese learning and examination certificates, etc. The restriction can be relaxed for the foreign students whose majors are taught in English.
‣ Applicants should not apply for other scholarship in the same time.
‣ Application Conditions For Internal Students
‣ Applicants must be foreign self-funded undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD student who has normally enrolled in Tianjin. Applicants who have applied for leave of absence, retaining student status or extension of schooling last year will not be allowed.
‣ Applicants must perform well in school without truancy, other violations of school regulations in school or other violations of Chinese laws and regulations off school.
‣ Applicants must have the right learning attitude and study hard. Applicants’ academic record should be excellent in the previous year.
‣ Applicants have not obtained any other scholarships in the same year.
‣ Applicants could apply to the Higher Education Institutions that are eligible to enroll.
‣ The applicants must fill in and submit the following documents truly, correctly and completely:
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The Higher Education Institutions must submit Scholarship List and application documents to Tianjin Municipal Education Commission by June 15.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...