Thomson Reuters Foundation Fellowship. The Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism is offering fully-funded international fellowship in UK. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Field(s): journalism and democracy, business and financial reporting, science and technology in UK
Deadline: 31st January 2014.
Funded By: The Thomson Reuters Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Thomson Reuters Foundation Fellowshi is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Approximately 6 Thomson Reuters Fellows study each year on fully-funded fellowships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowships may be for three, six or nine months covering one or two terms or a full academic year respectively.
‣ Scholarship covers: Awards may include travel expenses (including air travel economy class) and a modest living allowance. This arrangement is subject to variation. Spouses and partners (including with dependents) are welcome but under no circumstances will the Thomson Reuters Foundation Fellowship Programme pay the travel or living costs of visiting spouses or dependents.
‣ The Thomson Reuters Foundation Fellowship, founded in 1983, offers an opportunity for experienced journalists wishing to undertake research projects on a variety of subjects.
‣ Approximately 6 Thomson Reuters Fellows study each year on fully-funded Fellowships for three or six months (one or two terms).
‣ Thomson Reuters Fellows are drawn from dozens of countries around the world from both print and broadcast media. Mid-career journalists from any country in the world are eligible.
‣ The Thomson Reuters Found Fellowship Programme offers fully funded Fellowships to well established mid-career journalists from throughout the world.
‣ Applicants must have a minimum of five years experience in any branch of journalism and demonstrate sufficient proficiency in English to be able to participate fully in the life of the Programme and write a research paper in English of publishable quality.
‣ Priority will be given to journalists proposing research projects within the areas of focus of the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism. Details of these can be found within Research.
‣ Other areas of research can be considered providing these are clearly related to the professional work of applicants and will lead to greater excellence in journalism.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on midday, Friday 31st January 2014.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...