Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship is offered for students of USA in Science field at graduate or undergraduate level. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Recognized Educational Institutions in USA | USA
Level : Graduate or Undergraduate
Field(s): Science field at graduate or undergraduate level.
Deadline: July 31, 2013
Funded By: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship is targeted for students of USA ( particularly United States citizens or students possessing appropriate Visa status in order to study in the U.S.)
‣Award No: 6 scholarships are awarded.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Two $10,000 scholarships and four $5,000 scholarships are offered.
‣ Thermo Fisher Scientific is offering its future science scholars an opportunity to win $10,000 in scholarship funding for the 2013-2014 Fall semester.
‣ Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship was created to help provide educational opportunities for the future generation of scientists.
‣ Graduate students or undergraduate students must be enrolled in an accredited college for the 2013-2014 Fall semester to qualify for this scholarship.
‣ A pre-selected committee will award two $10,000 scholarships and four $5,000 scholarships among the candidates.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship.
‣ must be enrolled as a graduate or undergraduate student at an accredited college or university for the 2013-2014 Fall semester;
‣ must have a declared major of Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related life science field;
‣ Graduate students must have received an accumulative undergraduate GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
‣ Graduate students should be maintaining a GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale during Graduate School ;
‣ Sophomores and Juniors must have an accumulative college GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
‣ Freshman must have an accumulative high school GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online below:
‣ Although not required for an application, references can be submitted by post.
‣ Submit all materials in the given checklist:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 31 July 2013.
‣ Award recipients will be notified no later than August 16th, 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, Freshman, Graduate, Juniors, Science, Seniors, Sophomores, Undergraduate, USA