The SO-ICN2 Summer Fellowships Program In Spain , and applications are submitted till 30 April 2016.Applications are invited for The SO-ICN2 Summer Fellowships Program for the year 2016. The selected candidates will have the opportunity to actively participate in one of our frontier-research groups, and also learn about new and exciting areas of science, novel technologies and innovative ideas, all in a highly open and international environment. This is a paid internship programme. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this internship program me. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): | Spain (Barcelona)
Field(s): The Fellowships Program aims to promote science and foster research careers in exceptionally talented young students.
Deadline: 30 April 2016
Funded By: The SO-ICN2 Summer Fellowship Program offered by ICN2 is part of the Severo Ochoa “Program on Nanodevices for Social Challenges” funded in 2014 by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness to support Research Centres of Excellence.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): The Fellowships are is targeted for applicants of all nationalities
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Full-time contract of between 8 and 12 weeks, during the summer months.
‣ Scholarship covers: applicants will get a gross salary: 800 € / month. Some funding for travel is available for foreign students upon request.
‣ The SO ICN2 Summer Fellowships Program aims to promote science and foster research careers in exceptionally talented young students.
‣ Through this Program, ICN2 offers undergraduate students from top Universities worldwide the opportunity to carry out an internship at ICN2 during the European summer months.
‣ This summer stay will serve to broaden their education and research training, either through accomplishing part of their final career project or through joining an existing research project at ICN2.
‣ The selected candidates will have the opportunity to actively participate in one of our frontier-research groups, and also learn about new and exciting areas of science, novel technologies and innovative ideas, all in a highly open and international environment.
students with an excellent academic background will be considered for
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online.
‣ Internship Application are due on 30 April 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.