The Distance Learner Online MPH Scholarship for International & Developing Country Students , and applications are submitted till July 15th, 2014. Two online MPH scholarships for developing countries and international students in the USA. The purpose of the merit-based Distance Learner Online MPH Scholarship is to help public health students pay for the costs of their education. It may be awarded to anyone who is currently enrolled or will enroll in the next six months in a graduate level, online master of public health program. Total offer is of $1000. 00. These are merit-based scholarships to deserving online MPH candidates for each calendar year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Students home countries and Online
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): All online MPH degrees and specializations will be considered, including but not limited to Master’s of Public Health in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Nursing, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Environmental Health or Health Policy and Management).
Deadline: July 15th, 2014.
Funded By: OnlineMPHDegree.net
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): The Distance Learner Online MPH Scholarship is targeted for Developing countries and International Students.
‣ Award No: 2 Scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship award needs to be paid in one full, $1000 payment by check directly to a qualifying MPH educational program, such as a four-year university.
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is of $1000.00, merit-based scholarships to deserving online MPH candidates for each calendar year.
‣ The first ever the Distance Learner Online MPH Scholarship for Online & Hybrid (online + campus) program candidates. We are offering two, $1000.00, merit-based scholarships to deserving online MPH candidates for each calendar year. Ideal for Nurses, Physicians, Social Workers,Community Leaders and more.
‣ After winners are chosen, the candidates will be requested to provide transcripts from their most recent college or university to verify their GPA.
‣ If the candidate cannot provide this documentation or if the GPA is different from the GPA that was claimed on the application, Online MPHDegree.net reserves the right to revoke the scholarship and give it to another deserving applicant.
‣ The scholarship award needs to be paid in one full, $1000 payment by check directly to a qualifying MPH educational program, such as a four-year university.
‣ The award must be paid within six months of notification to the winner.
‣ It may be awarded to anyone who is currently enrolled OR will enroll in the next six months in a graduate level, online master of public health program.
‣ International & developing country students qualify! You must currently be enrolled in a program. Military Welcome!!
‣ Students who are participating in any type of online MPH program may qualify for this program.
‣ Note: Campus-based MPH programs are not eligible for this scholarship. Hybrid programs – a combination of campus and online classes – are eligible for the scholarship.
‣ Only master’s degree candidates qualify for the The Distance Learner Online MPH Scholarship .
‣ Winning applicants for The Distance Learner Online MPH Scholarship are selected based upon the overall merit of their registration and the quality of their scholarship essay.
‣ Financial need is not a consideration.
‣ The winners of the scholarships will be chosen by the administrative staff of Online MPHDegree.net, based upon the overall merit of their registration.
‣ One half of the weight of the judging will be from the formal registration, and one half will come from the written essay portion.
‣ Additional consideration criteria are:
‣ The criteria considered in the written essay is your ability to write a strong answer that directly answers the public health-related question, and gives insights based upon facts to support any claims you make.
‣ The winners of the 2013 Distance Learner MPH Scholarship shall be notified by email and regular mail within thirty days of the application deadline.
‣ MPH candidates who are interested must submit the formal registration and essay.
‣ The essay is 500-800 words, typed in a Word document on 8.5 x 11” paper, with standard margins and size 12 font. Only graduate-level students will be considered for this scholarship: Bachelor’s degree and doctoral degree candidates do not qualify. Letters of recommendation are not required and are not accepted.
‣ Any applications that have any false information or plagiarized essays are disqualified immediately.
‣ All essays have to be completely original, and must be the sole work of the applicant. All of the application essays and their rights to publishing are the intellectual and real property of OnlineMPHDegree.net.
‣ If this website publishes an essay, the name of the applicant will not be shown. If you wish to not have your essay published, you may opt out by sending an email to scholarship-at-onlinemphdegree.net with the phrase ‘opt out’ in the subject line and their name and email address in the body of the email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on July 15th, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...