Thammasat University Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) in Thailand. Applications are open until 28th February 2014. Thammasat University offers graduate scholarships for excellent foreign students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in a master’s or a doctoral degree program. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Thammasat University | Thailand
Level: Master’s and PhD Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering , Information Technology, Computer Engineering/Science, Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering , Management Technology, Energy Technology/ Management, Materials Engineering/ Science/Technology, Engineering Management, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering/Science/ Technology/Management at Thammasat University
Deadline: 28th February 2014.
Funded By: Thammasat University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Thammasat University Graduate Scholarship is targeted for International (not a Thai citizen nor of Thai nationality) students.
‣ Award No: 40 graduate scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These graduate scholarships will be offered up to two years for master students and three years for doctoral students in the academic semester year 1/2014.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Thammasat University Graduate Scholarship will provide full tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support). - Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month comprises: SIIT dormitory fee (2,000 Baht per month) and Personal living allowance of 8,000 Baht per month. - Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, but not over 20,000 Baht). -Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht). -Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand.
‣ Scholarships by Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund are available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in a master’s or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
Have what it take to avail Thammasat University Graduate Scholarship?
‣ Maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.00 with no “F”, “U”, or “W” grades
‣ Make good progress in his/her master thesis/doctoral dissertation and report his/her progress every semester
Assist in the Institute’s work for 30 hours per semester, primarily focused on laboratory supervision or tutoring courses for at least 6 hours and the rest will be examination proctoring duty.
‣ Not a Thai citizen, nor of Thai nationality
‣ Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class) -Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admission
‣ Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship
‣ Applicants will be notified by April 1, 2014.
‣ Applicants are required to apply by post or email.
‣ A statement of purpose and CV copy of official transcript – Bachelor Degree -copy of official transcript – Master Degree (if available) -copy of official certificate of English proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS, or TU GET (If any but recommended) -2 letters of recommendation (from advisor of Bachelor and/or Master’s Programs) -Recent Photograph (1 copy of 1”x1” size) -1 copy of citizen ID card/passport
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 28th February 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like