Templeman Scholarship For Postgraduate Students At University Of Kent In UK , and applications are submitted till 24 April 2018 .Templeman Scholarship for UK/EU and International Students. University of Kent offers scholarship for postgraduate students in UK. This scholarship will cover tuition fees for one year, and is open to full-time home/EU or overseas fee-paying applicants. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University Of Kent | UK
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the University of Kent.
Deadline: 24 April 2018
Funded By: University of Kent
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for UK/EU and International Students.
‣ Award No: One
‣ Scholarship Duration: It is applicable for one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: This scholarship will cover tuition fees for one year, and is open to full-time home/EU or overseas fee-paying applicants.
‣ The T e m p l e m a n scholarship will support a Kent graduate to undertake a full-time taught postgraduate degree at the University of Kent.
‣ This scholarship will cover tuition fees for one year, and is open to full-time home/EU or overseas fee-paying applicants.
‣ Applicants must be University of Kent Graduates.
must be University of Kent Graduates;
‣ Applicants must already hold, or be expected to achieve, a first class honours degree from the University of Kent;
‣ Applicants must have received, and accepted an offer for a full-time taught postgraduate degree (any subject) at the University of Kent for 2016-17 -Full-time UK (home), EU and overseas fee paying students are invited to apply
‣ The successful applicant will be informed by the end of May 2018.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be made via your KentVision portal at: https://evision.kent.ac.uk
You will be asked to upload a covering letter '"Why I wish to pursue my chosen postgraduate degree at Kent
‣ To be considered for this scholarship applicants must submit an email to the Scholarships Unit:
‣ Scholarship Application due date 24 April 2018
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.