Taught Masters Scholarships is offered by University of Kent, School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research for Home, EU and International. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Kent | UK
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): MA Civil Society NGO and Non-Profit Studies, MA Criminology, MA Criminology with a semester abroad, MA International Social Policy, MA Methods of Social Research, MA Political Sociology MA Sociology, MSc Environmental Social Science.
Deadline: end of July 2013.
Funded By: University of Kent, School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):this Masters Scholarship is targeted for students of Home, EU and International applicants .
‣ Award No:Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: This award of £500 is in addition to the Kent £1000 loyalty discount.
‣ The school will award £500 to all First Class honors degrees (or their non-UK equivalents) and to very good upper 2.1 (i.e., 68 %+), and is subject to academic transcript, references and personal statement.
Criteria for Taught Masters Scholarships
‣ Home, EU and International fee paying students are all eligible.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All applicants, who have accepted a place on one of the following programmes, will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
‣ There is no need to make a separate application.
‣ While there is no formal closing date, we recommend you apply for your chosen course as soon as possible, before the end of July 2013.
‣ If you have any questions, please email us email@example.com
‣ Apply by electronically.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: The deadline for applications is before the end of July 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, EU, International, Kent, MA, Master's, scholarships, Taught, UK, University