Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia offers Ragnar Nurkse scholarship for international students to study MA programme in technology governance. Full details:
School (Institution / Country): Tallinn University of Technology | Estonia
Field(s): The scholarship is offered to study MA in Technology Governance. The following areas of study are covered and interlinked with each other: -public administration and the role of the state in economic development and growth; -innovations, economy and finance; -the essence and role of technologies (the topic of E-Governance).
Deadline: April 1, 2013
Funded By: Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International Students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. Awards: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Covers: The scholarship 7 200 euros will be financed through the budget of TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance and it will be awarded to a student who will start studies at the MA in Technology Governance programme in the academic year 2013/2014.
‣ All foreign students are encouraged to apply for the Ragnar Nurkse scholarship, named after probably the most internationally recognized Estonian scientist of the 20th century.
‣ The scholarship, in the amount of 7 200 euros, will be financed through the budget of TUT Department of Public Administration and it will be awarded to a student who will start his/her studies at the MA in Technology Governance programme in the academic year 2013/2014.
Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia offers scholarship for international students to study MA programme in technology governance. The scholarship provides € 7,200 to successful applicants. The applicants will be selected on the basis of candidates’ previous professional and academic accomplishments. The application closing date is April 1, 2013.
‣ Prerequisite for this program is a Bachelor’s degree and a good command of English.
‣ Main criteria for admission are motivation and interest, general competence and achievements, and professional background.
‣ It is assumed that any potential student will have adequate basic knowledge in economics, history, and technology.
‣ There are no formal requirements for any field of graduation, or for specific test scores that tend to measure how well one takes these tests.
‣The scholarship recipient will be selected on the basis of candidates’ previous professional and academic accomplishments (minimum GPA to be considered for selection is 3.5).
‣ The application should also include a recommendation letter from one of student’s previous professors.
‣ Finally, student’s MA thesis proposal will be evaluated to determine whether it has the potential to create new knowledge and could be converted into a journal article.
Scholarships Application Method:
‣ Apply: Please send scholarship applications (a 1-2 page letter describing your thesis proposal and previous professional experience; proof of previous academic results; CV; academic recommendation letter) and other inquiries to Rainer Kattel at email@example.com.
‣ Find the flyer here
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1 April 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like