Swansea University offers International Scholarships in UK for 2013/14 academic year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Swansea Uni. | UK
Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Any courses offered by the university.
Funded by: Swansea University
Deadline: 2nd June 2013.
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for applicants from non-EU countries.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration:The scholarship is offered for the duration of the study programme. Awards are available for the first year only of any Postgraduate degree programme.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships will be used to offset tuition fees. If you receive £4,000 in your first year (2013) you will be awarded £2,000 in your second year conditional on you passing the first year with an overall average of 65%. Awards are available for the first year only of any Postgraduate degree programme.
‣ The International Development Office is offering a number of £4000 (+£2000*) scholarships.
‣ You can apply for the International Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduates if you:
Candidates must meet the following requirements to avail Swansea University International Scholarships.
‣ Applicants must be from non-EU countries only.
‣ Applicants are not eligible to hold other Swansea Uni. awards such as bursaries, or home country sponsorship.
‣ Applicants must be enrolling on an eligible course at Swansea Uni. for the first time in September 2013.
‣ Awards are available for the first year of any Undergraduate degree programme, scholarship holders progressing to Year 2, will be eligible for a £2000 award dependent on academic results of Year 1 of 65% and above.
‣ Awards are available for the first year only of any Postgraduate degree programme.
‣ Applicants must have completed an application for a place to study at Swansea University which must have been received by the Admissions Office by the 1st July deadline.
‣ The International Scholarship Committee may use whatever means of assessment it thinks most appropriate in order to determine which candidates are worthy of recommendation for the award of a scholarship.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Please complete the Scholarship form 2013 and the Application should be submitted by email ido-at-swansea.ac.uk or by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 2nd June 2013.
‣ Successful candidates will be informed the week commencing the 3rd June 2013 a reduced tuition fee will be levied at enrolment. Candidates must confirm acceptance of their scholarship, accept an offer of a place on a course and pay their £2000 deposit
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like