Swansea University Nursing Studies Scholarship is offered for for International students in UK.Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Swansea University | UK
Level : BSc (Hons) Degree
Deadline: 30 st May 2013.
Funded By: Swansea University, UK
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Swansea University Nursing Studies Scholarship is targeted for International students.
‣Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Covers: International Nursing Scholarship worth £1,500, to be offset against international tuition fees. Students will also be eligible for a 5% bursary (after deduction of the International Nursing Scholarship). Students on this programme will also have the benefit of being exempt from paying any practical placement fee and will also receive a free uniform for the practical element of the programme. The cost of this will be paid for by the College of Human and Health Sciences.
‣ Swansea Uni is a university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. Swansea University was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales. Wikipedia
‣ Students applying for BSc (Hons) Professional Nursing Studies programme at Swansea University will have the opportunity to receive up to £2,000 in scholarship and bursaries.
‣ The University welcomes applications from international students.
‣ Students applying for our BSc (Hons) Professional Nursing Studies programme will be eligible for a guaranteed International Nursing Scholarship worth £1,500, to be offset against international tuition fees.
Scholarship Application Method
‣To apply for your place on the BSc Professional Nursing Studies degree, please
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 30 st May 2013.
You may also like
‣ Nursing Scholarships
‣ May Deadline