Summer Leadership Academy is designed for young leaders and thinkers who are committed to strengthening their own understanding of the free and prosperous society. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Bercel Kastély in Nógrád County, Hungary. | Hungary
Level :Summer Program
Field(s):Over the course of five days and four nights, selected participants will gain an invaluable theoretical grounding in philosophy, economics, politics, and law, while also refining practical skills in workshops and simulations.
Deadline: June 10, 2013
Funded By: Summer Leadership Academy
Beneficiaries( Target Group): scholarship is Open to: college/university students, recent graduates, and young professionals
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: August 7-11, 2013
‣ Scholarship Covers: accommodation and meals provided by organizers
‣ CSS will host the second Summer Leadership Academy on August 7-11 at Bercel Kastély in Nógrád County, Hungary.
‣ Over the course of five days and four nights, selected participants will gain an invaluable theoretical grounding in philosophy, economics, politics, and law, while also refining practical skills in workshops and simulations.
If you want to:
‣ better understand the intellectual roots of a free and prosperous society,
‣ be equipped with practical leadership skills, and
‣ create life-long friendships with future leaders
…then the Sum Leadership Academy is for you!
‣ The Academy is designed for young leaders and thinkers who are committed to strengthening their own understanding of the free and prosperous society.
‣ The Academy promises to be the new incubator of future leaders in Hungary and in Central and Eastern Europe who are committed to promoting the ideas of responsible liberty and equipped with the skills necessary to implement them.
‣ The Academy is held at the secluded Bercel castle in Nógrád county where only conference participants will be present. Bercel is 1.5 hour drive north of Budapest.
‣ The castle was built in 1889 and was owned by Béni Kállay, a minister of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. In 1997, it was completely restored and renovated to accommodate modern conveniences.
‣ All rooms have wireless internet and their own bathrooms.
The CSS admissions committee will assess the following aspects in making its decision:
‣ Age and station: college/university students, recent graduates, and young professionals
‣ Likelihood of contributing to local society in the future
‣ Demonstrated leadership potential (volunteerism, civic engagement)
‣ Presentation and communication skills
‣ Academic achievement
‣ Commitment to attend the entire conference and complete the required readings
*CSS will place special attention on the quality of the Personal Written Statement and personal interview.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Application deadline is June 10.
Complete your application by June 10:
1. Fill out the application form here
2. Submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prospective participants will be contacted for an interview.
June 10: Application Deadline
June 11-15: Applicant interviews
June 17: Applications notified of admission decision.
June 21: Participants announced for 2013 Summer Leadership Academy
You may also like