Summer courses in European Union funded by Academy of European Public Law in Athens, Greece from August 26 - September 14, 2013. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): EPLO premises in Sounio | Greece
Field(s):Summer courses - European Union
Deadline:1 March 2013; Period: August 26 - September 14, 2013
Funded by:Academy of European Public Law
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is Open to graduates of law, political science, European studies, international affairs and other related fields.
Benefits(Inclusions / value): The scholarship covers tuition fees / tuition fees+living expenses.
‣ Summer course in European Union in 2013 Study session will take place from August 26 to September 14 at the EPLO premises in Sounio, Greece.
‣ Mr. Guy de Vel (former Director General of Legal Affairs of the Council of Europe) will be teaching the general course, while Cons.
‣ Fabrizio Lobasso (Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs), Dr. Johanna Engström (DG Justice, European Commission), and Professor Lorenzo Martín Retortillo (Complutense University of Madrid, Spain) will be teaching the seminars.
‣ The 2013 study session marks the 19th anniversary of the Academy of European Public Law.
Fee scale for 2013 study session
‣ The flat tuition fee for the study session is €950.
‣ Tuition for the Certificate program is €950.
‣ Tuition for the Intensive International Master of Laws (I.I.LL.M.) is €1900.
To be considered for the Summer course in European Union scholarships, candidates need:
‣ submit a cover letter requesting scholarship along with the submission of your application.
‣ submit your cover letter as attachment to your application.
‣ If you applying through regular mail, please include your cover letter in the envelop containing your application form and supporting documents.
■ The Epaminondas Spiliotopoulos Scholarship
The Epaminondas Spiliotopoulos Scholarhips covers tuition fees for one student.
■ The Agustin Gordillo Scholarship
The Agustin Gordillo Scholarhip covers tuition fees and living expenses for one student from Latin America.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Please note that there is a new Application Form and updated guidelines as from 10 February 2012, for those applying after this date.
‣ You can either apply online now
‣ To apply please fill in and submit the application form.
‣ Applicants are strongly advised to apply electronically.
‣ Check the special offers and discount tuition fees for early application and payment.
‣ Apply early to be eligible for the Early Payment Discount.
‣ Deadline for the submission of scholarship requests is March 1, 2013 through the early application scheme.
‣ The decision will reach you no later than 15 March 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
you may also like
‣ Greece Scholarships