Study Scholarships are offered for International Artists in Germany by DAAD. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Level: course of extension studies
Field(s): Fine Art, Design, Film, Music and Architecture as well as Drama, Direction, Dance and Choreography.
Deadline: 30 th September each year.
Funded By: DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Study Scholarships are targeted for International artists.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: this scholarship is generally awarded for one academic year.
In individual cases and upon application, scholarships may be extended.
‣ Scholarship covers: The DAAD will pay a monthly scholarship of 750 Euros. As a rule, the scholarship additionally includes certain payments towards health insurance cover in Germany. In addition, the DAAD generally will pay an appropriate flat-rate travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source. Furthermore, the DAAD will pay a study allowance and, where appropriate, a rent subsidy and family allowance.
‣ This scholarship aim to provide foreign applicants from the field of Fine Art, Design, Film, Music and Architecture as well as Drama, Direction, Dance and Choreography with an opportunity to complete a course of extension studies, without gaining a formal degree of qualification, at a German state (public) or state-recognized institution of higher education.
‣ As a rule, scholarships for attendance of a course of extension studies are awarded to applicants who have exhausted the training possibilities available to them in their home country and have – as far as possible – concluded these studies with an appropriate degree.
‣ No more than six years should generally have passed between the time when they gained their degree and the time of this application.
‣ Applicants who have been residents in Germany for longer than one year at the time of application cannot be considered.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The application cannot be submitted to DAAD directly, but should be sent to the appropriate authorities in the applicant’s home country.
‣ Scholarship Applications are Due by 30 th September each year.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: Architecture, Art, artists, Choreography, Dance, Design, direction, FILM, fine, germany, International, Music, scholarships, Study
Your first paragraph ...