Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme for Foreign Students in Hungary, and applications are submitted till 30 April 2015. Applications are invited for S Hungaricum Scholarship Programme to pursue full time studies: BA/BSc, MA/MSc, PhD studies. The aim of the programme is to promote cultural understanding, economic and political relations between Hungary and other countries. Subjects vary according to the country. Scholarship will include tuition fee, monthly stipend of EUR 130 / EUR 325 per month, accommodation costs allowance and medical insurance. The application deadline is 30 April 2015. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Hungary
Field(s): The subjects vary from country to country.
Deadline: 30 April 2015.
Funded By: The Hungarian Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is targeted for Candidates from Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, China, China – Hudec scholarship, Colombia, Ecuador, Georgia, India, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazahstan, Korea, Kurdistan Regional Government/Iraq, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nigeria, Palestine, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uruguay, Vietnam and Yemen are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are awarded for a period of 3 years for undergraduate programme, 2 years for graduate program and up to 3 years for doctoral program.
‣ Scholarship covers: Financial provisions relevant for every full-time scholarship holder for academic year 2015/2016:
‣ The Hungarian Government announced the policy of Global Opening, as part of which the Stipendium H Scholarship Programme was launched in 2013 for foreign students. The aim of the programme is to promote cultural understanding, economic and political relations between Hungary and other countries.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 April 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.