Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships for Indian Students in USA , and applications are submitted till 29 May 2018 (5:00pm Pacific Time). Applications are invited for Stanford Dhirubhai Fellowship from Indian Students who need financial assistance in obtaining an MBA at Stanford. Up to 5 Reliance Fellowships are awarded for a period of two years. Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows will receive financial support for the cost of tuition and associated fees for each year of the two-year Stanford MBA Program (approximately $150,000 total). English language proficiency test is required. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: MBA programme
Field(s): Business administration
Deadline: 29 May 2018 (5:00pm Pacific Time)
Funded By: Reliance Industries Limited
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships are targeted for Students from India
‣ Award No: Each year, Stanford may award up to five fellowships.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai MBA Fellowship duration is of two-year for Stanford MBA Program.
‣ Scholarship covers: Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows will receive financial support for the cost of tuition and associated fees for each year of the two-year Stanford MBA Program (approximately $150,000 total).
‣ Reliance Industries Limited generously created the Stanford Reliance Fellowship Program to support Indian nationals living in India who need financial assistance in obtaining an MBA at Stanford.
‣ Fellows return to India to lead organizations that are at the forefront of growth and development in the rapidly emerging Indian economy.
‣ As part of the MBA admission process, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program finalists must meet all Stanford GSB application requirements, including submission of GMAT or GRE and IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL if applicable.
‣ Up to 50 Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows finalists will be selected based on: merit; commitment to developing India and financial need. Stanford may select up to five Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows each year from among the finalists based on primary admission criteria: Intellectual vitality; Demonstrated leadership potential and Personal qualities and contributions
‣ Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program finalists notified by by 21 June 2018
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via Online Application
‣ Apply to Stanford MBA Program
‣ Scholarship Applications are due f`rom 23 April 2018 - 29 May 2018
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.